Dr. Sarah Condor is a former professor of American Literature and History, established writer, with over 30 published books of professional literature, but also fiction, and poetry. She is a current active member of the California Bar, Los Angeles Bar, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, American Association of Justice, and Sports Lawyers Association. She provides legal services in the areas of corporate and transactional law, education law, sports law (including endorsement and promotional contracts, and representation in doping issues), physicians’ defense before the Medical Board, insurance litigation and negotiation, and, as a great lover of nature and animals, also animal law.
As a former Olympic swimmer, current USMS National Champion, “All American” swimmer, Recognized USMS coach, Miss Olympia Masters, Miss USA and Miss World in Natural Bodybuilding, Sarah P. Condor offers all kinds of professional services to individual atheletes, sports teams and associations, players and managers, as well as supplement and drug manufacturers. Such services include corporate law and representation, advice regarding intellectual property rights, endorsement contracts, and doping litigation.
Condor Law welcomes international clients in the areas of immigration law and international trade negotiation and litigation, contract and corporate law, and internet law (e-commerce, cybersquatting, domain name disputes, etc.).
As a published author in several languages and countries, Dr. Condor has a thorough understanding of artists’ needs and provides artists of all types with assistance.
Sarah P. Condor is a Life Member Orange County Trial Lawyers’ Association, American Mensa, Mensa International, and Einstein Society. She is also a member of the Linguistic Society of America, the American Association of University Women, and is listed as a VIP member for her “Achievements in Education” in Cambridge’s Who’s Who.
A Sampling of Books Authored by Dr. Sarah Condor:
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (2018-2020)
- LL.M., Electronic Commerce and Small Business Defense (2011-2013), Concord Law School
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, William Howard Taft University (2004-2010)
- Deconstruction and Structuralism (Literary Theory and Criticism), Charles University, Prague (Ph.D. 1996-2001)
- M.A., English Language and American Literature, Charles University, Prague (1995)
- B.A., English Language, British and Canadian Literature, Charles University, Prague (1993)
- California State Courts
- California Federal Courts (Southern and Central District)
- State Bar of California (Member, Corporate Law Section; International Law Section)
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange Country Trial Lawyers Association (Life Member)
- Lawyers for the Arts
- American Association for Justice
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Linguistic Society of America (Member, currently able to testify as a language expert)
- American Mensa (Lifetime Member)
From her office located in Cerritos, California, near Los Angeles, Sarah Patricia Condor, Attorney at Law, provides advice and representation to individuals and businesses throughout California and the European Community in Internet and business law. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. See our profile at lawyers.com.
Sarah Patricia Condor, Esq., LL.M.,
Attorney at Law
13301 Holly Oak Circle
Cerritos (Los Angeles/Orange)
Bar # 281643