Sarah Condor-Fisher is a former professor of American Literature, and a language expert for the European Union. Currently, apart from practicing law, she is also a university professor of Constitutional, Criminal, Health, and Education law. She is an established writer, with over 50 published books of professional literature, fiction, and poetry. She holds doctoral degrees in law, education, and literature, as well as Master’s Degrees in English and Law.
Dr. Fisher provides legal services in the areas of corporate and transactional law, education law, sports law (including endorsement and promotional contracts, and representation in doping issues), physicians’ defense before the Medical Board, insurance litigation and negotiation, and, as a great lover of nature and animals, also animal law.
Sarah is also a USMS National Champion, “All American” swimmer, Recognized USA swimming coach, as well as a professional natural bodybuilder, expert in nutrition and fitness training, with multiple national and international titles, including Miss World (2014), Miss Natural Olympia Masters (2016), Miss Team USA (2017). As such, she offers all kinds of sports law related professional services to individual athletes, sports teams and associations, players and managers, as well as supplement and drug manufacturers: corporate law and representation, advice regarding intellectual property rights, endorsement contracts, and doping and chain of custody related issues.
As a published author in several languages and countries, Dr. Fisher has a thorough understanding of artists’ needs and provides artists of all types with legal advice and assistance in IP related issues.
Dr.Fisher is a Life Member Orange County Trial Lawyers’ Association, American Mensa, and Mensa International. She is a passionate educator, co-founder of the first Mensa Grammar School in Central Europe, and is listed as a VIP member for her “Achievements in Education” in Cambridge’s Who’s Who. Her textbooks on education include voluminous treatises on Bullying and Harassment, Financing Education, Educational Leadership, and Education Law, as well as Cultural Diversity and Immigration.
A Sampling of Books Authored by Dr. Sarah Condor:
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (2018-2020)
- LL.M., Electronic Commerce and Small Business Defense (2011-2013), Kaplan University Law School
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, William Howard Taft University (2005-2010)
- Ph.D.(c) Deconstruction and Structuralism (Literary Theory and Criticism), Charles University, Prague (1996-2001)
- M.A., English Language and American Literature, Charles University, Prague (1995)
- B.A., English, Anglo-Saxon, Linguistics Charles University, Prague (1993)
- California State Courts
- California Federal Courts (Southern and Central District)
- State Bar of California (Member, Corporate Law Section; International Law Section)
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange Country Trial Lawyers Association (Life Member)
- Lawyers for the Arts
- American Association for Justice
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Linguistic Society of America
- American Mensa (Lifetime Member)
From her office located in Cerritos, California, near Los Angeles, Sarah Patricia Condor, Attorney at Law, provides advice and representation to individuals and businesses throughout California and the European Community in Internet and business law. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. See our profile at lawyers.com.
Sarah Patricia Condor, Esq., LL.M.,
Attorney at Law
13301 Holly Oak Circle
Cerritos (Los Angeles/Orange)
Bar # 281643